If you are receiving an error when trying to log in to the Power of Us HUB, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Log out of any active salesforce.com sessions/ORGS (including developer ORGS, the Dreamforce ORG, sandboxes, etc.)
- Clear your browser cache
- Login to your primary Salesforce ORG
- Then go to http://powerofus.salesforcefoundation.org/publogin and click LOGIN
Please note that access to the Power of Us HUB is provided to ACTIVE Foundation customers or trial users only. If your login credentials are not associated with a Salesforce.com Foundation account OR if your Salesforce ORG is not ACTIVE (ie. your trial has EXPIRED, your ORG is LOCKED, etc.), you will not be able to log in to the HUB.
If you are receiving an error about restricted access to the Power of Us Hub from specific locations (IP addresses), then you will need to either:
- Ask your Salesforce administrator to relax IP-based login restrictions (Not Recommended)
- Install the Power of Us Hub Connected App and selectively relax login restrictions for just the Power of Us Hub (Recommended)
If you are receiving a Bad Response error, you will need to:
- Modify your Session Settings in your home Salesforce org. Navigate to Setup > Security Controls > Session Settings and make sure that "Lock Sessions to the IP from which they originated" is unchecked.
- Because of the way the Power of Us Hub uses Single Sign-On to authenticate users into the Hub, this setting must be unchecked.
If you still can't log in, please email email@example.com with your salesforce.com ORG ID. To find your ORG ID, login to your ORG, then go to Setup > Look under the Administrator section > Company Profile > Company Information and then look to the bottom right side. The ORG ID looks something like this: 00D0000033000333