About the Power of Us Hub
The Power of Us Hub is an online community for Salesforce.org customers, certified partners and staff. The Hub is a place for you to get answers, build your Salesforce skills, share your expertise & connect with others in the nonprofit, higher ed & K-12 sectors who are using Salesforce!
Power of Us Hub Community Guidelines
What to do:
- Do be polite, constructive and stay on topic.
- Do search for questions similar to your own before submitting a new question to the community.
- Do reward helpful community members by "liking" their posts and answers.
- Do treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Do have meaningful & genuine interactions
What not to do:
It is important to note that overstepping the boundaries outlined below may result in a disabled account, or discontinued access to the Power of Us Hub, without warning.
- Don't spam.
- Don't be rude.
- Don’t post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Don’t self-promote or post a stand-alone solicitation of any kind, in any form. Responses to posts with offers for products or services may be appropriate depending on the context.
- Don’t share any copyrighted content that you don’t have permission to share.
Reporting Inappropriate Posts
The Hub is a diverse community and you may come across content that you believe falls outside of our guidelines. If you are unsure about the content, you can report it by clicking on the 'Flag' button which will send an anonymous alert to the Community Team for review.
Example of how to flag a post in the Hub:
When you flag a post, you will be prompted to provide context for the Community Team:
If you believe you will have trouble following these guidelines we’d suggest finding an alternative place to get your Salesforce questions answered, as the Power of Us Hub may not be the best place for you. We value these guidelines, and believe that they will help keep the Power of Us Hub a useful resource for everyone.
If you are a Partner and have questions, please refer to the Partner Guidelines.
We want to hear from you! If you have suggestions about changes to the Hub, you spot a type-o, or want to get in touch for any reason, you can click the “Feedback” button on any page to submit an anonymous note to the Community Team.
Otherwise, if you'd like to reach out directly, you can always contact Lizzy Roberts via email Lizzy.firstname.lastname@example.org or in the Hub!
The Salesforce.org Team