This is a publicly shared Knowledge Article from the Power of Us Hub - an online community for nonprofit and higher ed Salesforce users. Join the Hub .
Welcome to the Power of Us Hub, an online community where Salesforce.org customers, partners and supporters can share, learn and collaborate. It's easy to collaborate in the Power of Us Hub.
3 Easy Steps to Getting Started in the Hub:
... and at the end, a few bonus Quick Tips!
- To navigate to your Chatter profile, click the link in the Getting Started section of the Hub home page
- a. Click the Chatter Tab and then 2b. Click your name. It is a live link to your profile.
- Select the “Question” Chatter action from your Chatter feed.
- To review similar questions that have been asked before, enter the subject of your question and click enter or tab.
- Relevant questions and Knowledge articles will display below the question detail box.
- If you don't see a relevant answer to the list, continue to post your question. Add as many relevant details as you can!
- Add Topics or @mention a group to get an answer more quickly. If you post to a group feed from the group home page you don't need to @mention the group.
- Click “Ask”
Groups are great for organizing people who share a common interest or goal!
There are 3 basic ways to find groups to join:
- Search for groups based on keywords and titles using the global search bar.
- Get group recommendations or browse groups on the group home page.
- View popular groups on the Hub Home page.
- Join the Getting Started with Salesforce Chatter Group
- Read through the "Getting Started" documentation here in the "Knowledge" tab
- Join the MindShare Chatter Group for upcoming and past webinars (hint: we host Getting Started webinars every Monday!)
- Update your email notification settings -- trust me, you want to do this! :)
Any other questions? Contact Lizzy -- I'll help you out!